Babysitters & Nannies apply for FREE
My Good Nanny has helped candidates find excellent jobs in the domestic field for more than 5 years. Many of the candidates we place return to us for another position once they complete an assignment. And many employees refer friends and other contacts to us for placement.
To uphold this tradition of excellence, We are looking for top quality babysitters and nannies who are – upbeat, flexible, mature, professional, and who possess superior interpersonal and communication skills. And above all, we seek babysitters and nannies who possess a sincere love for children and their job. This will be reflected in multiple excellent references.
Here is the simple process to become a My Good Babysitter or Nanny.
1. You must be complete our free online caregiver application. Please make sure you upload a recent picture and your contact information is current. For your added security, we do not publicize your contact information to any of our clients unless we feel their is a match.
For increased exposure, you can opt to be featured in our Caregiver Spotlight section for $99. Your name and picture will be highlighted on our newsletter, blog, Facebook page, twitter, and website. If interested, please click the link to pay.
2. You must have at least two years of recent full-time professional domestic experience in the U.S. (If you have part-time experience totaling the equivalent of two years of full-time experience, you may apply for part-time positions.)
3. You must have references in the domestic field that you’re applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance during the past two years. My Good Nanny verifies each reference.
4. All candidates must be proficient in verbal English. Speaking a second language is a big bonus. We seek candidates that are bilingual.
5. If you are applying for a live-out position, you must have reliable transportation.
If you meet the above requirements, then we welcome your application. Again, There is no fee on your part.