Hi It’s Tosi here,
Happy New Year!! Wow, I can’t believe it already February, where did the time go? I am super excited about this post because it involves something very near and dear to my heart – Good Chocolate 🙂 I get so many emails from families about what to purchase their nanny for valentine’s day. A nanny is very special person to your child, so please remember to give her something for valentine’s day too!
Here are my top 5 Valentine’s Day gifts:
1. Homemade or Store bought box of chocolates
2. A small plant in a really cute flower pot
3. Handmade drawing of Roses from kids with a cute teddy bear
4. Coffee/Tea Mug with family pictures (Shutterfly)
5. Handmade card with giftcard from starbucks, target, or walmart
All these gifts are really simple and inexpensive, but they are from the heart! Please leave a comment and share your favorite valentine’s day gifts!
Thank you for visiting My Good Nanny. Please let us know how we can help you.
Happy Valentine’s Day,