Thanks for your interest in writing for the My Good Nanny (MGN) Blog! MGN readers are Moms who are over 30 years old, educated, married with at least two kids, and have an annual income over $75 Thousand U.S. Dollars. Our blog covers everything of interest to the parenting and caregiver community.
My Good Nanny Stats:
- Over 50 thousand monthly unique visitors and 10 thousand + page views on My Good Nanny.com
- Leader in word of mouth marketing to moms looking for cultural caregivers
- MGN Radio Show over 30,000+ listeners who are parents and caregivers
- Deep insights into cultural families and caregivers
Please see the qualifications below – if you’re a fit please complet the form listed below.
- You are a Parent or Caregiver
- You enjoy writing on Parenting Subjects
- You have a professional website
- You have a Social Media Presence
- You have a Professional Brand Presence
- Posts must be original and not posted anywhere else online before or after submission
- Posts should not contain any copyrighted or inappropriate content
- Posts should provide content that is useful, relevant and timely
- Posts should be written to benefit our parenting and caregiver community, tips or steps to support your main topics
- Posts should be between 500 words and be spell checked and grammatically correct
- Posts should not be boring or contain terms that the average Joe or Jane won’t comprehend
- Posts should be formatted properly: strong introduction –> supporting statements with examples –> conclusion –> call to action
- Submissions should include a short author bio with a link to your website and a PROFESSIONAL headshot – sorry no camera phone pics accepted
- We reserve the right to adjust your content for proper formatting and to correct any errors
Please Complete the form BELOW. Due to the number of requests, we ONLY respond if we are interested in having you as a guest blogger on My Good Nanny.